Thursday, August 14, 2008

Breakfast is in the Fridge

My MIL and SIL are coming into town tonight. What would they say if I told them that "Breakfast is in the Fridge"? They would probably laugh and suggest IHOP or Waffle House! But really I have tomorrow's breakfast in the fridge. I made an impromptu French Toast Casserole (did you know it used to be called German Toast? I think we should return to that! ) I wanted to make one of those eggs with sausage and cheese casseroles that you put in overnight, but alas, there was no sausage. So I took that recipe and one for French toast and made it into my own French toast casserole. I just have to bake it in the morning. I am not a morning person, so this works out for me. I hope it turns out ok. I think they will be surprised that I made it at all :) I am NOT know for cooking, especially in the morning! I think I am known for scrapbooking and sewing. And I think I am ok with that, I think...

3 comments:

Janellybelly said...

I think I need to see a photo of the French Toast Caserole - or is it a case of 'it tastes better than it looks'? *vbg*
Janelle ;-)

RebeccaMom said...

it came out ok, but it didn't look so hot. It tasted wonderful though!

Janellybelly said...

Comfort food always does!

Janelle ;-)

PS I'm having a giveaway on our blog, pop over & leave a comment - you could win one of my bags!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails