Thursday, August 19, 2010

a quilt, a quilt...

So I am FINALLY working on a quilt... I have been mulling around a ticker tape baby quilt for a while now and I finally got all the parts out and started assembly. Why, you ask? Because my friend had her baby... it seems I can't finish a quilt until the baby is born... The gorgeous girl was born two days ago, and here is the state of my quilt... almost ready for binding. It should only take a few more days, right? This is my OPAM project, so I have until the end of the month... :)



2 comments:

Michele said...

That's really cute. Love how you did the hearts! It was so nice to meet you today. I hope to see and sew with you soon. Enjoy that adorable family!

RebeccaMom said...

Thanks Michele, it was great meeting you too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails