Sunday, March 21, 2010

OPAM 2010 March Finish

I have been doing a lot of knit and crochet lately. I guess I can sit and do that while sitting next to hubby at night, so I like that. Plus I have an older machine, which I LOVE by the way, so it kind of makes a whirring noise that I'm afraid will wake the kids, overcome hubby's TV show, etc. etc. I have several projects on the needles, but I do have some finishes :) Here are my OPAM finishes for the month of March: Numerous knit dishcloths as gifts, to sell, and for the Batten Disease Auction and this crochet doughnut at the request of my daughter :0 I think it turned out pretty cute :) All the patterns are from Ravelry- my latest obesession! I have also been watching Quilting Arts on TV and I am working on a few concepts for art quilts. I am excited to get back to quilting, I just need to get more time and energy, argh!



1 comment:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Crochet is such a great portable project. The donut looks super cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails