Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It Begins

My darling daughter is only 9. Only 9, I say! Yet, the phone calls from the many best friends have already begun. Last night we were out and when we got home, not 1, not 2, but 3 messages- all for her. I am not sure that I am ready for this. We had only just started to let her talk for like 5 minutes on the phone and after homework and wow, do I need more rules? How will I deal with this? Seriously, I am so thankful that she has several good friends. Last year was a little tougher like that, moving to a new school and all. Maybe I need advice from my Mom. I know she always has some helpful wisdom for me. I guess I will count my blessings and set some parameters, that is what parents do. Right Mom?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails