Thursday, February 26, 2009

February Project for One Project a Month Challenge


Here is the peasant shirt made from the blue and brown paisley fabric. I was worried about the necklinek, but it turned out great. I am not real happy with the sleeves, they could be more streamlined and less "dolman"ish. I think I can solve that problem the next time I cut out the pattern. I am learning as I go along. Really I'm a quilter, so maybe the next project will be a quilt project! :) I wouldn't have finished this one without the challenge to keep me going. And I finished just in time for the end of the month, whew!

5 comments:

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Well, it's certainly better than what I would have done. I can't sew to save my life! Congrats on your project. And thank you for visiting my site the other day when I was a featured blogger on SITS!

♥ bfs~"Mimi" ♥ said...

Thanks for stopping by this morning!! I admire your projects and love how you've listed the months to the left and what is/will be accomplished! I used to sew long ago, and perhaps I'll start up again 'one of these day'! ;-)

AndreaLeigh said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you visit again. I love the shirt! I actually really like the sleeves.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

The paisley fabric is perfect for a peasant shirt! Love the style - no doubt it will be the first of many.

Janellybelly said...

Hey Rebecca, your new top looks brilliant. I was kinda hoping you might model it :)
Love Janelle xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails