Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Musings and a Trampoline

Lately I feel like I spend more time reading other people's blogs than I do writing in my own. I have a goal to spend more time writing here. And to catch up on my email! I end up looking at craft blogs and do less crafting LOL It's such a strange thing...

Yesterday we had a get together with a lot of people over for grilled hamburgers and hot dogs. When my DH went to get the meat, he came home with a trampoline! Several of he men put it together and all the kids jumped until it got dark. My kids are thrilled to have one! Today we spent time on it again :)

I also made a bandana top for my DD from this tutorial (like a pillowcase dress, but easier!) I'll have to take photos to post here!

1 comment:

Bre said...

OH!! We're jealous!! My son wants one so badly, but we just haven't gotten one yet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails