Bre at All Along Life's Path is doing a 'Get to know you' type thing. It's a little 'front porch party'. Everyone is supposed to add ten things about themselves. I decided to give it a try to, let me know in the comments if you do it too, I 'd love to read your 10!
1. I love to sleep in... because I'm a night owl!
2. I grew up in a VERY small country town in Colorado, but since then I have visited and lived in so many places and cities. Yet, I still feel like that small town country girl inside :)
3. I am very focused on my kids during this phase of life, but I do look forward to the time when they grow up...
4. I love rocks and fossils! I am a geologist, after all :)
5. I absolutely detest doing dishes. I will do almost anything to delay having to do the dishes...
6. I am a "shoe person" who loves shoes, but am most comfortable being barefoot- go figure!
7. I'm really not much of a TV or movie watcher. I would rather make something - with fabric, yarn or paper :)
8. My favorite scent is pine trees. It reminds me of camping and fishing trips in Colorado and Wyoming when I was a young girl.
9. If someone had told me earlier where/who I would be today, I would have laughed hysterically. But I am pleased with the journey.
10. Currently, I am addicted to Facebook and catching up with old friends!