Saturday, March 21, 2009

What I've Been Doing Lately!



I haven't been creating much in the way of sewing, mostly mending the kids' pants! That still keeps the machine going! I have done a few scrapbook pages and I have a bunch of photos from Sea World that I think I'll use for a mini album. I'm looking for ideas right now and have ordered the photos from Snapfish. I got them all free thanks to my coke rewards.

We have more company this weekend and next weekend, so we are going to stay pretty busy!
Here are a couple of more photos that we took last week:

8 comments:

Anne said...

I love Sea World! So much fun!

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday!

Mommy said...

Sea World?! How fun is that! I'll bet the kids loved it!

Wolf said...

aw! i love sea world! makes me want to go on a vacation!

Margaret said...

Thanks so much for letting me know you got the earrings. I am so glad you liked them.

I bet you had a great time at Sea World. I have never been, but would love to take the kids.

The Blonde Duck said...

Popping in from SITS to say hi!

Debbie said...

Thank you so much for reading my blog (Moments in Time)and for the nice comment, I look forward to reading your blog now that I know about it! Nice to meet you. Debbie

The Rambler said...

Thanks so much for visiting me on my SITS day :)

I am Harriet said...

Hi.
Stopping by via SITS to wish you a happy Saturday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails