Saturday, March 21, 2009

What I've Been Doing Lately!



I haven't been creating much in the way of sewing, mostly mending the kids' pants! That still keeps the machine going! I have done a few scrapbook pages and I have a bunch of photos from Sea World that I think I'll use for a mini album. I'm looking for ideas right now and have ordered the photos from Snapfish. I got them all free thanks to my coke rewards.

We have more company this weekend and next weekend, so we are going to stay pretty busy!
Here are a couple of more photos that we took last week:

7 comments:

Anne said...

I love Sea World! So much fun!

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday!

Bridget said...

Sea World?! How fun is that! I'll bet the kids loved it!

Heather said...

aw! i love sea world! makes me want to go on a vacation!

Margaret said...

Thanks so much for letting me know you got the earrings. I am so glad you liked them.

I bet you had a great time at Sea World. I have never been, but would love to take the kids.

Debbie said...

Thank you so much for reading my blog (Moments in Time)and for the nice comment, I look forward to reading your blog now that I know about it! Nice to meet you. Debbie

The Rambler said...

Thanks so much for visiting me on my SITS day :)

I am Harriet said...

Hi.
Stopping by via SITS to wish you a happy Saturday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails