Saturday, June 6, 2009

Half Full Friday

I got this idea from Life as I see it and I thought it would be a great thing to try! Here's my list:

I'm thankful for my fantastic husband who always sees things as being half full. He's an inspiration to me.

I'm thankful for two wonderful and healthy kids who put so much meaning into my life.

I'm thankful for the connections with people I have made through this blog.

I'm thankful for my creative nature and that I have time to use it daily. It makes me happy!

I'm thankful for connecting with old friends through facebook.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Stopping by from SITS...What a wonderful post. I do something very similar on Fridays! I love to look back on the week and remember what I was thankful for that week.

Unknown said...

This is great! Stopping by from SITS!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I'm thankful slow summer mornings - no school rush, just unwinding as the sun rises!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails